great moments in television history
I MISS THIS ANTM!
oh my gosh. when she looked at the camera lol
vintage ANTM. <3
best tactic ever
FIRST I’M GONNA SING
THEN I’M GONNA PRAY
AND THERE’S NOTHING YOU CAN DO TO STOP EITHER.
It’s like all the girls were like “omfg how did this happen why are we holding hands what is going on”
jesus sneak attack
works every time
i had to.
The Walmart game.
I dont know if I can top that.
hold on I got this
i would totally get this.
this is my favourite post on tumblr
Omfg the last one
This just totally made my day!!
GERALD HENDERSON PASSES IT TO A LADY’S FACE
i can not and will not stop thinking about this
i can not and will not stop laughing about this
These 3 tweets hit the nail on the head for me.
And with that said, I won’t say anymore about Madiba today. He’s lived a long life. He was 95. He’s now at peace. I just don’t like how the mainstream press is framing his life in a very easy and digestible narrative, but that is to be expected. It really is nauseating to see imperialistic vultures chiming in with their condolences. I mean, we have people who were part of a system that sought to crush Mandela weighing in to tell us about what an exemplary man he was. My words cannot express how disgusting that is, but the show must go on. All that is left is for Dick Chaney and P.W. Botha’s children to start singing Mandela’s praises.
Ten of the Best Storybook Cottage Homes Around the World
These 10 fairy tale inspired cottages with their hand-made details call to mind the tales of the Brothers Grimm and other fantasy stories. All of these cottages are real-life homes from around the world. From stunning cottage houses to mystical stone dwellings, these 10 storybook cottage homes provide inspiration and inspire the imagination.
- Hobbit House - Rotorua, New Zealand
- Winckler Cottage - Vancouver Island, Canada
- Akebono kodomo-no-mori Park, Japan
- Wooden Cottage - Białka Tatrzańska, Tatra Mountains, Poland
- Blaise Hamlet - Bristol, England
- Willa Kominiarski Wierch - Zakopane, Poland
- Forest House - Efteling, The Netherlands
- Cottage in the Hamlet of Marie Antoinette - Versailles, France
- Cob House - Somerset, United Kingdom
- The Spadena House - Beverly Hills, California, United States